Airbox Fulfilment Ltd. (“We”) are committed to protecting and respecting your privacy. This Notice (together with our terms and conditions and any other documents referred to) sets out the basis on which any personal data we collect from you, or that you provide to us, will be processed by us. Please read the following carefully to understand our views and practices regarding your personal data and how we will treat it.
- We may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information you give to us. You may give us information about you by filling in forms on our site www.airboxfulfilment.com (our site) or by corresponding with us by e-mail or otherwise.
- Information we collect about you. With regard to each of your visits to our site we may automatically collect:
- Technical information, including the Internet protocol (IP) address used to connect your computer to the Internet, your login information, browser type and version, time zone setting, browser plug-in types and versions, operating system and platform; and
- Information about your visit, including the full Uniform Resource Locators (URL) clickstream to, through and from our site (including date and time); products you viewed or searched for; page response times, download errors, length of visits to certain pages, page interaction information (such as scrolling, clicks, and mouse-overs), and methods used to browse away from the page and any phone number used to call our customer service number.
- Information we receive from other sources. We may also work closely with third parties (such as, for example, business partners, sub-contractors in technical, payment and delivery services, advertising networks, analytics providers, search information providers, credit reference agencies) and may receive information about you from them.
- We are the Controller in respect of your personal data.
- Our full name: Airbox Fulfilment Ltd. (company number 10828225)
- Our registered address:
- Unit 5 Communication Park, Steyning Way, Green Lane, Hounslow TW4 6DL
- +44 208 283 0200
- We are collecting your personal data for the following purposes:
- We will use information you give to us:
- To carry out our obligations arising from any contracts entered into between you and us and to provide you with the information, products and services that you requested from us;
- To provide you with information about other goods and services we offer that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about;
- To provide you with information about goods or services we feel may interest you. If you are an existing customer, we will only contact you by electronic means (e-mail) with information about goods and services similar to those which were the subject of a previous sale or negotiations of a sale to you. If you are a new customer, we will contact you by electronic means only if you have consented to this. If you do not want us to use your data in this way, or to pass your details on to third parties for marketing purposes, please tick the relevant box situated on the form on which we collect your data;
- To notify you about changes to our service; and
- To ensure that content from our site is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer.
- We will use information we collect about you:
- To administer our site and for internal operations, including troubleshooting, data analysis, testing, research, statistical and survey purposes;
- To improve our site to ensure that content is presented in the most effective manner for you and for your computer;
- To allow you to participate in any interactive features of our service, when you choose to do so and if provided by us;
- As part of our efforts to keep our site safe and secure;
- Measure or understand the effectiveness of advertising we serve to you and others, and to deliver relevant advertising to you; and
- To make suggestions and recommendations to you and other users of our site about goods or services that may interest you or them.
- We may use information we receive from other sources, which we may combine with information you give to us and information we collect about you, for the purposes set out at paragraphs 4.1-4.2 above.
- The legal bases for processing your personal data are that:
- Processing is necessary for the performance of a contract to which you are a party;
- Processing is necessary for compliance with a legal obligation to which we are subject; and
- Processing is necessary for the purposes of the legitimate interests pursued by us.
- The legitimate interests referred to at paragraph 5.3 above are:
- Processing for direct marketing purposes;
- Processing for the purposes of preventing fraud; and
- Processing for the purposes of ensuring network and information security, including preventing unauthorised access to electronic communications networks and malicious code distribution and stopping ‘denial of service’ attacks and damage to computer and electronic communication systems.
- The recipients or categories of recipients of your personal data are:
- Business partners, suppliers and sub-contractors for the performance of any contract we enter into with them or you;
- Analytics and search engine providers that assist us in the improvement and optimisation of our site;
- The prospective seller or buyer of any business or assets in the event that we sell or buy any such business or assets;
- The buyer in the event that Airbox Fulfilment Ltd or substantially all of its assets are acquired by such buyer; and
- Other third parties in the event that we are under a duty to disclose or share your personal data in order to comply with any legal obligation, or in order to enforce or apply our terms and conditions, including exchanging information with other companies and organisations for the purposes of fraud protection and credit reduction.
- The personal data will be stored for between 5 and 7 years.
- The personal data will be stored at a destination inside the European Economic Area. We will take all steps reasonably necessary to ensure that your data is treated securely and in accordance with this Privacy Notice.
- All information you provide to us is stored on our secure servers. Any payment transactions will be encrypted using SSL technology. Where we have given you (or where you have chosen) a password which enables you to access certain parts of our site, you are responsible for keeping this password confidential. We ask you not to share a password with anyone.
- You have the right to request from us access to and rectification or erasure of personal data or to restriction of processing concerning you or to object to our processing of the data as well as the right to data portability.
- If we are relying on your consent to process data, you may withdraw your consent at any time by notice to us at email@example.com
- You have the right to complain to the Information Commissioner’s Office about the manner in which or otherwise in respect of the manner in which we process your personal data.
- Your provision of personal data to us is a contractual requirement. If you do not supply your personal data to us, we would be unable to provide you with information, products and services that you requested from us.
- Our site may, from time to time, contain links to and from the websites of our partner networks, advertisers and affiliates. If you follow a link to any of these websites, please note that these websites have their own privacy policies and that we do not accept any responsibility or liability for these policies. Please check these policies before you submit any personal data to these websites.
- Any changes we may make to our Privacy Notice in the future will be posted on this page and, where appropriate, notified to you by e-mail. Please check back frequently to see any updates or changes to our Privacy Notice.
- Questions, comments and requests regarding this Privacy Notice are welcomed and should be addressed to firstname.lastname@example.org
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
WHAT ARE COOKIES?
Cookies are very small, completely safe and secure text files which are downloaded to your computer or mobile device when you visit a website or application. Your web browser (be it Safari, Internet Explorer, Google Chrome or Mozilla Firefox) then sends these cookies back to the website or application every time you come back so that your user preferences could be recognised. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to customer needs. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system. Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you, other than the data you choose to share with us.
WHAT COOKIES WE USE ON OUR SITE
- Anonymous analytics cookies: Whenever a user visits our website, web analytics software provided by a third party generates an anonymous analytics cookie. These help us find out whether or not you have visited our website before, how many individual unique users visit the site, what pages they look at most frequently etc. Analytics provide anonymous user behaviour information.
- Social Website cookies: Our website allows you to ‘Like’ and share content on social media networks like Facebook and Twitter. This functionality is enabled through use of third party cookies. In this case, privacy implications vary and are dependent on the privacy settings you have chosen when registering with the social media sites.
- Session Cookies: Session cookies are used for users’ movement through the website. They allow you to proceed through many pages of a site quickly and easily without having to authenticate or reprocess each new area you visit. Session cookies are not stored on your computer. They expire when you close your web browser.
- Geo-targeting cookies: Our website allows purchases in various currencies depending on your location. In order to display the correct prices and content to users around the world, we use geo-targeting cookies to identify what country your web browser request is sent from.
HOW CAN YOU CONTROL COOKIES
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website. You can alter the settings of your browser to prevent automatic acceptance of cookies, or delete cookies that have already been set. If you wish to restrict or block web browser cookies on your device, you can do this in your browser settings: Apple Safari Users Internet Explorer Users Mozilla Firefox Users Google Chrome Users.
LINKS TO OTHER WEBSITES
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over that other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
HOW YOUR INFORMATION MAY BE USED
Where there is a legal obligation to do so, we may disclose your information to any relevant regulatory body. We may also use your personal information to send you marketing updates but only ever in accordance with your preferences. We do not sell your details onwards to for example third party marketing companies. Finally, we may use your personal information for our internal marketing and demographic studies, together with non-personal data to monitor customer patterns so we can consistently improve our site design to better meet our visitors’ needs. Subscribers may however unsubscribe at any time by using the unsubscribe link at the bottom of all email communication. You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Airbox Fulfilment, Unit 5 Communication Park, Steyning Way, Green Lane, Hounslow, TW4 6DL.